So since this year we had a baby and now we want to send out Christmas cards. We’re not the hand out/mail a Christmas card to everyone you know kind of people… but we have lots of family and some friends that live out of town. But, just an ordinary card won’t do… we want to show off our little girl (because she is so cute :o)). Shutterfly has a TON and I mean a ton of cards to choose from. There are regular Christmas cards (without photos), and then they have the photo ones, which are what we are interested in. So I was looking around and kept finding cute ones I like and when I had finally narrowed it down to 10 or so I discovered this. Yup, they have a “religious Christmas card” section that is actually good! Now I have a whole load of other ones to choose from. Good thing Ryan has to like the card too. Of course, there is also the whole matter of which pictures to use! I hope decisions can be made in time for Christmas!
Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
No comments:
Post a Comment